When Photo Matching is Required

The photo matching step is required when a new employee presents one of the following documents for the I-9 form: Permanent Resident Card (I-551) Employment Authorization Document (I-766) Unexpired U.S. … Read more

How Do I Find a Card Number?

If the new hire presents a Permanent Resident Card, Resident Alien Card or Employment Authorization Document (EAD), E-Verify will require both the Document Number and the Alien/USCIS Number. The Alien/USCIS … Read more