New Client? Check out the Quick Start Guide
Latest in the Help Desk
- New Form I-9 Released
- Avoiding Discrimination in Hiring
- ICE Starts Immigration Site Visits For Students On STEM OPT
- Account Inactivity Notices Now More Frequent
- Automatic Employment Authorization Extensions
How to Use the Help Desk
New Hire Processing — Site features related to processing a new hire in E-Verify
- Quick Start Guide — Step-by-step guide for new E-Verify participants to begin verifying new hires. A pretty good resource for experienced clients as well!
- Submit New Hire — Upload a new hire’s I-9 for verification, quickly and securely
- ‘No Form Upload’ New Hire Submission — Our most secure verification option!
- TNC Checklist — An interactive form to help you process Tentative Non-Confirmations correctly
- Close a Case — Respond to a Final Non-Confirmation notice or close an open case
Admin — Managing your Verifyi9 E-Verify account
- Make a Payment — Submit a payment when the email invoice isn’t available
- Update Company Info — Tell us when your contact info has changed
- Invoice Auto-Pay — Learn more or sign up to pay invoices automatically
- Update Card Info — Submit new invoice auto-pay card info
Resources — Links to government resources, training and more
- Knowledgebase — A set of articles on topics related to E-Verify and Form I-9
- Frequently Asked Questions — The questions most asked by you!
- A quickie video tutorial on completing Form I-9 with a US Passport or drivers license/SS card
Ask a Question — Contact us for anything related to your participation in E-Verify; your Verifyi9 account; or when you can’t find the answer in the Help Desk. Contact us